Tuesday, March 2, 2010

they hate us

I've been trying not to post a lot about my situation at work because I don't really know how corporate feels about you bashing your manager on a "public" site.

However, I do know that my manager is terrible, and that no one seems to care. I thought our district manager did, because I know that she knows that he is terrible. I think someone even with half of my manager's brain (which is saying a lot, because his brain really doesn't function) would be able to know that he is terrible. Just drink some grounds in your coffee or notice the look of death on our faces if he is anywhere near.

We had a meeting last night that we were all hopeful about. I brought a few things up and each time I had to defend myself. I guess I get that, she doesn't know me from anyone else. However- I'm not the one lying all the time. I'm not the one that has terrible work ethic. I'm not the one that consistently shows up late. I'm not the one that every single person in the store is calling to complain about. I'm not the one that our customers look in the window and walk away when they see.

Nope. That would be our manajerk, who apparently gets to keep getting paid for making our store worse.

I would have told you that this company really cares about its partners, because that is what they say. That is what the reports say.

I don't feel that anymore.


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Your cynnical cousin here.....just wanted to say Welcome to Corporate America! You've just described most all organizations. blek.

C.Hughes said...

manajerk. i like that.