My friend Ed and I went to the zoo today.
I've decided I want a jaguar. You may think it is funny to think I want a Jaguar when I really hate (and am semi-afraid of) cats, but it is the feeling of most of my cat hating friends.
Ed (art major, currently looking for a job as an art teacher) brought paper and pens and made me, too. So we stopped to sketch the rhinoceros. I at first drew him as a steak. Then I drew him for real, only to be sorely showed up by Ed.
My drawing was a failure, but it was fun.
Tomorrow=cubs game with 5 friends. Score.
1 comment:
1. Krista, thanks for commenting on my blog. It makes writing worthwhile.
2. Can you post your drawings (the steak and the rhino)?
3. Will you be around Ames on may 29th? That's when I'm getting married and I would love for you to come.
4. What's your mailing address? I'll send you an invitation when that time comes.
5. The confirmation word is unkin. It's a technical term used to describe the act of inaction. "So I was unkin the other day, when all of a sudden..."
Post a Comment