I was scheduled to work at 9:30.
I asked if I could come in at 10:15, but that wouldn't work out.
Ed said he was going to Mass.
I said I was jealous, so we decided we'd go together.
First we had to find an early service.
I texted him.
I fell asleep before he texted me.
At 7:10 I woke up to see his text that said we should go to the 7am service.
Too late.
I didn't think about how the 8:30 service would work, too, and slept through it.
Protestant services are all during my work time.
I told him I'd meet him for 5:00 Mass.
Found out I had to work until 6:00.
Looked up CRC night service on my break.
They start at 6:00 and are 45 minutes away.
Except for one website that said a Korean church has an English service at 7:00p.
I looked at their official website and couldn't figure out if this was true because I can't read Korean.
We went in hopes there was a service.
No cars in the parking lot. So we walked to read times on the door. It was in Korean.
So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.
I told him we'd go to Willow on Wednesday for their weekday service.
I just learned that Willow no longer has services on Wednesday.
2 comments:
I laughed a lot at this one.
hahaa. krista, you are very diligent even if you occasionally sleep through things.
Post a Comment