I think this year the safer bet is for a month of blogs about PORCH HOPPING.

My roommate Lydia and I have been for some nice walks the past two evenings. We live in a lovely suburb that also has some wealth to it. This equals nice front porches/front porch furniture that we hardly ever see being used. So we have decided that for every day in August, we should use furniture on different porches and then blog about the outcomes.
August 6th
Actual outcome: We sat on my friend Amie's parents porch. It is only kind of cheating because I tried to warn her that I might do this throughout the summer but I don't think she warned her parents. Therefore I got nervous that we would end up scaring her parents if they were home so we left pretty shortly. But only after first graffitiing their sudoku book with "Lydia and Krista were here."
Enhanced outcome: If her parents would have come out to join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment