ARGH
"What would role would you want to have on a pirate ship?" - Ben"Whores." - Me and Dana
Later, at Olive Garden, as we rehashed the day.
"Well I wouldn't want to swab the deck."-Dana
"But you're ok with your job duties as a whore?"- Ben
ITCHY
Ben confessed that he didn't take any of my poison oak advice I gave him because I wasn't a nurse, no matter that I SURVIVED it and had some legit advice. Somehow it came out that he had poison ivy in his butt, since he wiped with it.
"Wait, you SHOWED me your poison oak."- Dana
HE DID WHAT?!
(Maybe I should clarify that he had poison ivy in his butt and poison oak on his thigh.. and what he showed Dana was poison oak. Or maybe I should just leave it.)
REAL MAGIC
"Stop" -little boy while staring intently at the carousel "It stopped!" -his whispered excitement
*Gasp "you did it!"- me, also whispered
His gaze up at me I can not explain... but it was really magical.
No comments:
Post a Comment