I love Valentine's Day. Any excuse to make cute things, eat sweets, encourage and love people is great.
All day on Wednesday I was extremely excited for Valentine's day, and I was not disappointed.
Tovah was free since her hubby was busy with his duties as a sasquatch. We made a date, and invited some people. We started with an amazing dinner made by Tovah (if I ever say Tovah made us a meal.. you can from now on assume that it was amazing) served with wine. We then had cupcakes, chocolate fondue, and Valentine's goody bags. I loved it all. The food, the company, the laughs, the conversation, and ending with a chick flick. All. It will be hard to beat.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
After I blogged about Valentine's day I opened a Valentine's package from my parents. I don't know how my packages are so chuck full of GREAT things but it is quite amazing. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment