If you are headed downtown with a friend and you aren't feeling well, and you stop at Wal-Greens for some sicky treats (airborne, vitamin C, sprite, kleenex) and you decide to take the airborne quick before you get to the Art Institute please heed this warning:
If you are going to put the airborne in your sprite, you should drink a LOT of it before dropping it in. Just drinking a little of the sprite will not suffice. The sprite will overflow onto the street and you will look like a crazy person. People might walk by and say "put a mento in there, huh?" To which you will give them a crazy look and end up asking questions like: "do we look like boys? in junior high?"
(Quote taken from an email from Lynn Lanier)
It will make the day better when you have to squeeze through a tiny Caribou full of the people that just saw your pop exploding everywhere to get some napkins, that have the saying "It's going to be a very long day" on them.
It was actually quite a marvelous day. The exploding pop probably added to the excitement. I did apologize to the streets of Chicago. Although I do know that worse has happened, like when I was walking downtown with some friends and the guy in front of us veered to the side and paused for a quick urniation.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
well that was quite enjoyable. Not that you unfortunate business with you not feeling well, but the part about the public urination in particular. Made me lol…
Krista, putting mentos in soda is not only for junior high boys...I did that just the other day in our church parking lot because I was bored. And then I made a rocket out of a bottle of soda too, it was great except the soda exploded out all over me.
I just thought that I should point out that I started my blog on the 16th, and after I blog on friday, I will have blog as many times as you have this month.
blogderzyden,
If I were as funny and random as you, I'd blog more often. And I just upped your game. You will have to blog twice today.
ha.
Post a Comment