Monday, January 7, 2008

mysterious yellow goo

Even if it was paint, how did it get all over my shoes? I walked from the house to the school today with the kids... and I had yellow paint on my shoes. It wasn't there when I left or at least half way to the school, but I discovered it as I left the school. Where did it come from?

4 comments:

The Mom of 'em said...

cat poop.

Jon said...

i hope it wasn't melted & dried out yellow snow!

Wes said...

canary poop? sorry for the stupid prank call...

Charles William Hughes said...

when i was in 4th grade i spilled yellow paint on a pair of shorts and this cute girl in my class told everyone i peed my pants, so i decided she was no longer cute and shoved her off the sidewalk, almost breaking her arm. true story.