Maybe I have three homes.
I am currently visiting my friend Jess in Iowa. I left for her house after spending time at my cousins' house in Des Moines. There was the hustle, dance dance revolution, crayola explosion, play time, good chats, and Enchanted. Apparently my two year old cousin informed her mom she wanted me to live in their house. This was after bringing in 2008 with some of my college friends. Which was after I had some time with the parents and my dad's side of the family. Which takes me to last Saturday when I was able to spend time with some other cousins from Rockford, Florida, and California at my grandparent's house. All while missing Chicago friends but having an amazing time at each place with each person.
My point is.. I am really blessed. To miss my Pella/Des Moines home (college friends and extended family), Chicago home (Avalon/Axis), and original home (family/grandparents/country life/cows) while enjoying the place I where am.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very excellent blog entry, Krista....and all of those people you list...they are equally blessed to have you in their lives.
Post a Comment