Wednesday, January 9, 2008

lists

Here are some funny moments from my job:
"I had a bad dream that I didn't change my underwear for three days." -three
"This is George Washington, I am drawing his mo hawk." -three
"I am on a diet from ranch dressing. It makes my tongue hurt." -five
I have no funny quotes from the seven but she was really good today which is a BLESSING!

Other good things:
My community is cool, crazy, and great. I missed them.
Ashlee and Allison are coming to visit me this weekend!
Jody bought me CHERRY DONUT HOLES. I love them. So very much. (And also her.)
I received package from my padres today.
My friend in the service got one of three packages I sent him. I would rate it the 3rd out of the 3 but at least he got one!

Mad things:
I want to make a collage but Snapfish doesn't let you pick which pictures are big. Any suggestions? (Shutterfly is a little better, but not by much.)

No comments: