Thursday, August 19, 2010

remember when the us was like fiji sometimes?

Remember when I thought it was pretty normal in Fiji when my/Amie's taxi driver asked us to "wait for five minutes so he could go buy a pizza" and then left us in the car with all our stuff and Amie said "what is he doing" and I said "I think buying a pizza" as if this was a normal everyday occurrence. When he came back with a pizza I asked him what kind it was. Mozzarella. For his girlfriend.

Well my cable man just set up my cable. Of course no one from Comcast told me I needed a letter from my landlord so that they could install cable in my roommmate's room- which is the biggest reason they were scheduled to come to the house in the first place. They also had to install a cable box in my house so that we get the channels we are paying for. (*Insert my extreme distaste for Comcast here.)

He installed it the cable box and went to show me how to use it, but Punk'd was on. So we finished that little segment and then he showed me the "guide button."

Life is fabulous.

No comments: