
I went to a Zac Brown Band concert with friends, and family.
Above is the attachment I sent out with my email asking people to come with me.
The little town of Rockton was overwhelmed with people so the organization of the event was not so organized, and I noticed that the garbage cans were already full as we walked to the area separated out for the concert by a snow fence. It was all part of the fun and unbelievability that Zac Brown Band was in Rockton.
I was a little disappointed to learn (from Ally) that a lot of his songs are covers. I still love the songs, but I thought he created all of them.
The concert was a lot of fun as was the cookout beforehand with my parents, Kyle and his friend, and my grandparents.
Some of my favorite foods, some of my favorite people, and one of my favorite bands.
No comments:
Post a Comment