Friday, July 3, 2009

cubs shirt


On Sunday I get to go to a Cubs game with Lydia.

You can not imagine my excitement.

We've already decided not to do the normal Krista cheap thing by packing pb and j's and our own water.  It will be a day of splurging.  Hotdogs. Peanuts. Crackerjacks. Who knows. And maybe our own water- so that we can spend more on (ah-hem) other drinks.

My only dilemma is what to wear. In the excitement I bought a new Cubs shirt, but I already have one (see above- a white jersey with blue sleeves).  The new one is a jersey style pink t-shirt.

I thought about doing a poll.  The trouble is, I'll end up making my own decision.  But I'll make a poll just for fun, I guess.  Just don't be angry if I don't go by it :).

If you click on the link, please note that the pink is pastel and not bright.  I don't know what the deal is with the picture but it makes the shirt look hideous.



No comments: