Rules I Follow Most All of the Time:
Get a kart at Target. (even if I'm "just getting a ......")
Don't read the comments on online articles. (Especially adoption articles.)
Keep my reusable grocery bags in the car.
Do not touch the phone while driving.
No McDonald's. Being hungry is better than the feeling after eating McDonald's.
Wait for it to be on sale.
Rules I am Trying to Follow Most of the Time but I am Still Learning to do Better:
Don't pick up random books at the library. Stick with recommendations or NYT Best Sellers.
Listen to my brain. (Instincts, etc.)
Interact with people. (You know, at the checkout lane instead of just standing there.)
Have a "next book" in mind while reading current book.
Be nice. (Including saying nice things to people even if I think "enough" people are saying them).
Rules I'd Like to say I'm Following but I'm Not, and Hope Will Move Up in the List:
Eat more vegetables.
Exercise.
Don't be afraid of "failing" and just try.
Do creative things somewhat regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment