I'd like to blog more frequently but here are the barriers to that success:
1. All my good ideas come in the car, and once I'm out of the car the magic disappears and can not be re-found (no matter how hard I try).
2. I am not a consistent person. I vacillate between wanting to become an uber famous blog person and freaking out that I'm putting (somewhat) personal information in public spaces.
3. I've blogged about this before but many of my funny stories are confidentially funny stories.
4. I'm married to someone who is consistent about freaking out about (somewhat) personal information on the internet.
5. I spend my time doing other things. Like reading or, more recently, watching a lot of episodes of Raising Hope.
6. I suppose the "not being consistent" also stretches to blogs. I remember it's there, and then I forget it is there. Life is a tough, lovely cookie. (Although for actual cookies, I prefer the soft/chewy variety).
7. Also I must be getting REALLY REALLY old old old because..... where is the "post" button?!
Friday, March 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like you. And I like when you write things because it helps me to remember how much I like you. :) The end.
Post a Comment