Within approximately five minutes near the time of 4:30 on February 3rd, 2013, I received messages from two friends stating that shamrock shakes were back. This tells me that a. I know good people 2. I may have a problem with the level of my love/amount I talk about/time I spend carrying around shamrock shakes if people see advertisements (please read in the British pronouncement) and think of me.
That said, pretty proud I waited almost a week before I had my first one on the night of February 8 after being smooshed in a Cube on a roadtrip to Wisconsin with four adults and two dogs.
(Last night I received a third text from a third friend, also stating the arrival of the shamrock shake. See, I know good people. And have an issue. That I've mentioned to my husband as it may/will affect the budget.)
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment