Wednesday, January 9, 2013
not sleepy.
I'm in bed. Lying down. Next to the hubby, but not sleeping. I'm thinking about pretty much everything and about how dreams are weird. I had a dream Aaron and I had a different wedding. In the dream hubs planned the reception and did a (very) poor job. In real life he booked an 80's band and people loved it. I suppose I don't have to go to bed the same time as him but I like doing things together, so I usually do. Plus, somehow being married to a teacher makes me think 8:00 is a normal bedtime for grown ups. When we are out with his parents or other people and its 9:00 and I'm darting glances at the clock between yawns I start to rethink things. But then I think about how much I love sleeping and we are back to 8:00 tuck-in. Speaking of tuck-ins, I can demand those, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want you to know that I am very very happy that you are blogging again. Jake and I laughed pretty hard when you mentioned your first pump with Aaron after the 6month anniversary. :) You're cute. Also, when I was working at the school I was definitely trying to get to be in the 9oclock area, so I definitely know what you mean. Definitely tough sometimes!
(Also, for the record, I really like the command right above the word verification word that says "Please prove you're not a robot.")
Post a Comment