But these are my new glasses!!

I received my first pair of glasses when I was in the 2nd grade. I was a novelty because I was the only one. My friends held their fingers up across the room to see if I could tell how many they had. I informed them smugly that I "wasn't blind." There is now now way I could even tell WHO was standing at the end of the room much less if they HAD fingers.
Anyway, in fifth grade I got contacts and have since that day mostly only worn my glasses to bed.
Until now. I'm going to try to wear these every day. So far? Fine (I got them yesterday). I'm worried about the months in the summer when the sun is out and I want to wear sunglasses. These aren't transition lenses and the flip ups aren't going to do it for me either.
P.S. I love my eyedoctor people.

3 comments:
you're so pretty! i've been "doing homework" today, also. i get bored....
how have you been doing lately?
Cute!
i love them!
Post a Comment