Tuesday, January 12, 2010

attitude adjustment

I know people that just have a great attitude about life and are always okay. They'd know and feel the blessing of being able to go to school to do what you want to do.

I'm not really that person although I'd like to be. I told myself not to be grumpy. Suck it up and realize you're a big baby.

Here I am. I'm still grumpy about this class. That I have to be here. That it started 10 minutes late. That I found grammatical errors in the required reading.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

haha. oh, krista, i'd be so grumpy about those things, too. what class is it?

kmr said...

Evidence Based Practice (a research requirement). The other one is African American Families. Which won't be as bad but I still don't want to take it.

Psalm 147 said...

if you can't live honestly, why live at all...?

(hm... maybe a bit dramatic)