Thursday, December 10, 2009

this campus



I love this campus.
I'm here for my last final of my last autumn quarter.
I'm sad I've been stuck in SSA's building.
I think it is the only ugly one on our campus.
So today I ventured out.
And got lost on the way to Harper Library. Walked through this cool old building. Asked for directions.
I found it. (After some good directions. I mean, the stairs just keep going up!)
And now I can't study because I am distracted by my scenery.
And I found some fellow SSA people/friends.
They are actually studying.



So far I've gotten out my notes. Talked to people online about how cool this library is. And took these pictures.

1 comment:

Andrew Means said...

I love Harper Library. I studied there almost every Tuesday and Thursday morning all quarter. It's absolutely gorgeous.

And while I know SSA is pretty ugly the Harris School might take the cake for worst building on campus.