Sunday, June 21, 2009

facebook

I kind of hate facebook. I'm going though some changes, which I usually hate, so I make lots of other ones at the same time.  One of those was deleting facebook.

I also know that I am going to miss it.  

Anyway, I didn't want to delete my pictures. I like them and I think the people that I care about like to see them.  I didn't care about all the randoms being able to see them.  So, here is the site.  It is going to take me awhile to get it up to speed. I think I had 45 albums on facebook. Yikes.

I realize it makes no sense to delete facebook (semi private) and to post them on this blog (not private) but I have a feeling there are less people that read this blog than visit my facebook site randomly.

I won't promise to not ever go back, but I'm gonna let it challenge me for awhile at least.  

If you want to see a funny 30 minute episode on facebook via My Boys: click here


My pictures here.






http://picasaweb.google.com/kmbradt      

3 comments:

Jake Rohde said...

Ironic. Just a couple of weeks ago I started using facebook again after more than two years of only ever using it to confirm or deny friends.

That's cool, though.

Lisa said...

i'll miss yoooou.

Ashley Jo Vance said...

I miss you!! Hope you are doing well :) xoxo